April, 2014: The Glossary Assistant app is now available for a range of Android tablets.
- up to 10 languages
- intuitive searching (no need to enter accented letters)
- fast search response time
- easy setup
- user friendly touch driven operation permits easy selection of glossaries and languages to display
- instant sorting on any of the languages displayed
- easy import of existing glossaries from Excel or Word
- export glossaries easily
- interfaces– usb, network, cloud
- editing of glossaries on the tablet
The Glossary Assistant is now available for PCs. The database of glossaries can be imported/exported from/to your Android device.